Ideas4Careers is a successful provider of high quality, professional, career guidance and employability skills training to young people and adults.
We have a proven track record of helping people to:
- ignite their self-belief and aim high
- make realistic and appropriate career decisions
- find a career route map that suits their individual needs
- raise aspirations and identify skills which will maximise their potential
- enhance their employability skills, allowing them to secure and sustain meaningful employment
We also offer an adult guidance service for those wishing to change career direction, are facing changes, or would benefit from career coaching.
We’re an experienced, dedicated and professionally qualified team of careers consultants who share a passion for making a difference to the lives of young people in education and adults. Consultants are members of the Career Development Institute and we are Matrix accredited and members of Careers England.
Why choose Ideas4Careers?
- Impartial career guidance from a highly qualified (Level 6) and experienced careers advisers who will guide you – young people, recent graduates and adults – to explore your options and achieve your goals.
- Can engage successfully with young people
- Developed successful partnerships with schools and employers for the benefit of young people
- Up to date, relevant and current with national picture
- Innovative, fresh and creative with a flexible approach
- We are considered to be excellent practice by D2N2 (Local Enterprise Partnerships) for the delivery of good quality IAG and employability skills training…
- …but most importantly, by the schools we work with!